Polish Television SA ( TVP SA ) observes and respects the rights of users to privacy. Below you will find information on how we collect , process and use information about users of tvp.pl portal and how we protect users' personal data , using appropriate technological solutions.
Purpose of personal data processing
Purpose of personal data processing
Personal data is collected, stored and used by TVP SA with the consent of the persons concerned , in accordance with the law and in a way that ensures its safety. The administrator can use personal information only to ensure proper handling of service users, in particular in the performance of services : "Your Profile" and "news" and communicate with users who have given their consent for such communication.
Right to access, correct and remove personal data
You have the right to access and correct Your personal data provided to TVP SA within the services on your profile (after passing the user identity verification procedure, involving the administration password), in the "Your Profile" tab. Complete removal of the e-mail address, equivalent to removing Profile, requires you to select "Sign out" in the User Profile. Complete removal of the e-mail address specified in the service "newsletter" requires a connection to the site TVP SA with the help of an Internet address (the so-called. "Link") at the end of each message transmitted with the performance of the service. Any person who has consented to the processing of personal data in the use of services or applications available on the website tvp.pl, can turn directly to the portal administrator with a request to allow her access to them, their correction or deletion by sending a message address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Protection of processed personal data
Collected personal data is regarded as a database with a high degree of security, stored on a server protected against both remote access ( computer ) as well as physical access. In addition, all processing for the use of personal data tvp.pl portal users have the appropriate authorization issued by the administrator of personal data in accordance with Art. 37 of the Law on the protection of personal data.
Sharing personal data
The controller does not pass (does not sell and does not lend) of tvp.pl users personal data collected to third parties. The data that the Administrator may disclose to its cooperating entities are for general statistical summaries not allowing the identification of individual users. Due to technical reasons administrator can delegate, in accordance with Art. 31 of the Law on the protection of personal data to another entity, by way of a written contract, personal data processing without changes indicated above for processing, in particular, may gradually, with their influx, provide e-mail addresses given when reporting the desire to receive the newsletter, the Company SARE limited liability company with its registered office in Rybnik at ul. Haller 6, 44-200 Rybnik, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Gliwice, X Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000235095, tax identification number NIP 642-28-84-378 and the initial capital of 50 000 zł, in pursuit of the shared its message transmission computer program within the service "newsletter".
Other user data processing
The portal tvp.pl also collect information contained in system logs (eg . IP address). They are used for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers . IP addresses are also used to collect general statistical information on visitors to the portal. Transmition protection Details of particular importance - especially all kinds of passwords - is sent through an encrypted SSL protocol.
Portal tvp.pl does not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies. Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a portal user (eg. A computer, a cell) and are intended for the use of its Web portal and allow you to read the information contained therein only the server that created them, which in this case TVP SA Cookies published by TVP SA They include the name of the website from which they originate, their retention time on a terminal device and a unique number. The entity inserting on the user's terminal equipment portal cookies and the entity receiving them to the portal operator is Polish Television with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Woronicza 17, 00-999 Warsaw. Some of the information derived from cookies placed in the user terminal device portal can also be made available to cooperating with the operator of the portal advertisers and partners. TVP SA is not responsible for the content of cookies sent by other Web sites to which links are placed on pages of sites in the tvp.pl portal
- adaptation of web content to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites ; in particular , these files allow the user to identify the device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- producing statistics that help you understand how portal users benefit from web pages , which allows improving its structure and content ;
- maintenance of the portal user session ( after logging in) , through which the user does not have to retype login and password on every page of the portal. - remember such undertaken interaction, answers with probes carried out online;
- delivery of more tailored to their interests advertising content to users
The site uses two basic types of cookies:
- session cookies temporary files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to log out time, leave the website or disable software (web browser);
- persistent cookies files stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
Due to the objective pursued by the cookies , the portal uses the following types:
- necessary cookies to enable use of the services available in the portal, for example authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the portal;
- Cookies used to ensure safety, for example used to detect abuses in the context of the portal authentication ;
- Performance cookies , allowing it to gather information about how you use the web portal;
- functional cookies, allowing to "remember " user-selected settings and personalize the user interface, for example in terms of the language or region of the user, font size, appearance, website, etc .;
- statistical methodologies for counting statistics on websites;
- advertising cookies to enable delivery of more tailored to their interests advertising content to users
The end user may consent to the storage of cookies from the portal in the terminal device using installed software settings used by him in the telecommunication terminal device.
More information about Cookies is available in the "Help" menu in the web browser.